This Website contains information about the following development applications, subject to public consultation. Development information received before February 1, 2008 is not available online.
- Official Plan Amendment
- Zoning By-law Amendment
- Plan of Subdivision
- Site Plan Control
- Demolition Control
- Plan of Condominium
Third party studies and plans concerning development applications have been submitted to the City of Ottawa in English only. Should you require dialogue and correspondence in French, please contact the File Lead.
Application # :
Date Received :
October 10, 2013
Ward 19 - CUMBERLAND - Stephen Blais
Official Plan Amendment
Review Status :
OMB Appeal Withdrawn - Application Approved
Status Date :
October 24, 2014
The subject land is formed by two separate parcels that together total approximately 31.5 hectares, with approximately 300 metres of frontage on both Mer Bleue Road and Tenth Line Road. The two parcels are divided by an existing Stormwater Management Facility. The purpose of the Official Plan Amendment proposal is to re-designate the subject lands from the "General Rural Area" designation, with an "Urban Expansion Study Area" overlay to the "General Urban Area" designation, with a "Developing Communities (Expansion Area)" overlay, to permit a draft Plan of Subdivision for residential development.
Requirements for supporting documentation vary according to application type and proposal complexity. As a result, some proposals warrant the collection of studies and plans while others do not. The need for supporting documentation is typically outlined for applicants prior to the submission of an application. Where possible, a plan illustrating the proposal has been provided. If you have questions relating to supporting documentation, please contact the file lead.
The following reports, studies and related documentation are subject to some conditions. Read More>>
- D01-01-13-0013 Community Transportation Study; (5 M)
- D01-01-13-0013 Community Transportation Study Revision #1; (3 M)
- D01-01-13-0013 Concept Plan showing Proposed Land Uses; (534 Kb)
- D01-01-13-0013 Environmental Management Plan; (29 M)
- D01-01-13-0013 Geotechncial Study; (14 M)
- D01-01-13-0013 Hydrogeological Assessment; (3 M)
- D01-01-13-0013 Master Servicing Study; (100 M)
- D01-01-13-0013 Master Servicing Study Revision #1; (90 M)
- D01-01-13-0013 Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment; (5 M)
- D01-01-13-0013 Planning Rationale; (4 M)
- D01-01-13-0013 Planning Rationale Revision #1; (4 M)
- d01-01-13-0013 Environmental Management Plan Revision #1; (19 M)