This Website contains information about the following development applications, subject to public consultation. Development information received before February 1, 2008 is not available online.
- Official Plan Amendment
- Zoning By-law Amendment
- Plan of Subdivision
- Site Plan Control
- Demolition Control
- Plan of Condominium
Third party studies and plans concerning development applications have been submitted to the City of Ottawa in English only. Should you require dialogue and correspondence in French, please contact the File Lead.
Application # :
Date Received :
September 19, 2013
Ward 8 - COLLEGE - Rick Chiarelli
Site Plan Control
Review Status :
Agreement Registered - Final Legal Clearance Given
Status Date :
September 17, 2014
The purpose of this application is to permit the renovation of an existing one-storey office building and the construction of a new three-storey office building. The proposed buildings will have a gross floor area of 4,204 square metres and will be joined to the existing building by an enclosed walkway. The maximum building height will be 11.8 metres. There will be a total of 220 vehicular parking spaces located on the north and west side of the site. Landscaping will be provided around the perimeter of the site.
Requirements for supporting documentation vary according to application type and proposal complexity. As a result, some proposals warrant the collection of studies and plans while others do not. The need for supporting documentation is typically outlined for applicants prior to the submission of an application. Where possible, a plan illustrating the proposal has been provided. If you have questions relating to supporting documentation, please contact the file lead.
The following reports, studies and related documentation are subject to some conditions. Read More>>
- D07-12-13-0174 Application Summary; (184 Kb)
- D07-12-13-0174 Building Elevations; (601 Kb)
- D07-12-13-0174 Geotechnical Study; (2 M)
- D07-12-13-0174 Landscape Plan and Tree Conservation Report; (1 M)
- D07-12-13-0174 Phase I Environmental Site Assessment; (6 M)
- D07-12-13-0174 Planning Rationale; (197 Kb)
- D07-12-13-0174 Servicing and Grading Plan; (699 Kb)
- D07-12-13-0174 Servicing and Stormwater Management Report; (1 M)
- D07-12-13-0174 Site Plan; (942 Kb)
- D07-12-13-0174 Site Servicing - Grade Control Drainage - Erosion Sediment Control; (698 Kb)
- D07-12-13-0174 Site Servicing Study; (2 M)
- D07-12-13-0174 Site Survey; (318 Kb)
- D07-12-13-0174 Transportation Impact Brief; (4 M)