This Website contains information about the following development applications, subject to public consultation. Development information received before February 1, 2008 is not available online.
- Official Plan Amendment
- Zoning By-law Amendment
- Plan of Subdivision
- Site Plan Control
- Demolition Control
- Plan of Condominium
Third party studies and plans concerning development applications have been submitted to the City of Ottawa in English only. Should you require dialogue and correspondence in French, please contact the File Lead.
Application # :
Date Received :
May 30, 2013
Ward 22 - GLOUCESTER-SOUTH NEPEAN - Michael Qaqish
Site Plan Control
Review Status :
Agreement Registered - Final Legal Clearance Given
Status Date :
October 6, 2014
The proposal consists of 48 apartment style units in 4 Blocks, held in condominium. The buildings will be 3 stories high to a maximum height of 11.5 metres. Parking will be accommodated at-grade with 57 spaces provided for the apartment buildings, 1 barrier-free parking space and 10 visitor spaces proposed.
Requirements for supporting documentation vary according to application type and proposal complexity. As a result, some proposals warrant the collection of studies and plans while others do not. The need for supporting documentation is typically outlined for applicants prior to the submission of an application. Where possible, a plan illustrating the proposal has been provided. If you have questions relating to supporting documentation, please contact the file lead.
The following reports, studies and related documentation are subject to some conditions. Read More>>
- D07-12-13-0106 Condo Plan; (1 M)
- D07-12-13-0106 Front & Rear Yards; (110 Kb)
- D07-12-13-0106 General Plan of Services; (713 Kb)
- D07-12-13-0106 Grading Plan; (843 Kb)
- D07-12-13-0106 Landscape Plan; (553 Kb)
- D07-12-13-0106 Planning Rationale; (6 M)
- D07-12-13-0106 Revised Site Plan; (675 Kb)
- D07-12-13-0106 Servicing Design Brief; (6 M)
- D07-12-13-0106 Side Yard; (81 Kb)
- D07-12-13-0106 Side Yard #2; (80 Kb)