This Website contains information about the following development applications, subject to public consultation. Development information received before February 1, 2008 is not available online.
- Official Plan Amendment
- Zoning By-law Amendment
- Plan of Subdivision
- Site Plan Control
- Demolition Control
- Plan of Condominium
Third party studies and plans concerning development applications have been submitted to the City of Ottawa in English only. Should you require dialogue and correspondence in French, please contact the File Lead.
Application # :
Date Received :
October 10, 2014
Ward 6 - STITTSVILLE - Shad Qadri
Plan of Subdivision
Review Status :
Draft Report Sent to Councillor and Applicant for Response
Status Date :
February 10, 2017
Proposal to create 245 dwelling units (singles, towns, low-rise apts) on 5 local roads with a stormwater management pond and a neighbourhood park.
Requirements for supporting documentation vary according to application type and proposal complexity. As a result, some proposals warrant the collection of studies and plans while others do not. The need for supporting documentation is typically outlined for applicants prior to the submission of an application. Where possible, a plan illustrating the proposal has been provided. If you have questions relating to supporting documentation, please contact the file lead.
The following reports, studies and related documentation are subject to some conditions. Read More>>
- D07-16-14-0022 Conceptual Stormwater Management Report; (660 Kb)
- D07-16-14-0022 Draft Plan of Subdivision; (1 M)
- D07-16-14-0022 Environmental Impact Statement; (3 M)
- D07-16-14-0022 Geotechnical Study; (3 M)
- D07-16-14-0022 Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment; (6 M)
- D07-16-14-0022 Planning Rationale; (9 M)
- D07-16-14-0022 Revised Draft Plan of Subdivision; (1 M)
- D07-16-14-0022 Revised Environmental Impact Statement Tree Conservation Report; (1 M)
- D07-16-14-0022 Revised Environmental Impact Statement/Tree Conservation Report; ()
- D07-16-14-0022 Revised Serviceability and Conceptual Stormwater Management Report ; (17 M)
- D07-16-14-0022 Serviceability Report; (9 M)
- D07-16-14-0022 Transportation Impact Study; (5 M)
- D07-16-14-0022 archaeological Resource Assessment; (5 M)