This Website contains information about the following development applications, subject to public consultation. Development information received before February 1, 2008 is not available online.
- Official Plan Amendment
- Zoning By-law Amendment
- Plan of Subdivision
- Site Plan Control
- Demolition Control
- Plan of Condominium
Third party studies and plans concerning development applications have been submitted to the City of Ottawa in English only. Should you require dialogue and correspondence in French, please contact the File Lead.
Application # :
Date Received :
April 13, 2011
Ward 20 - OSGOODE - George Darouze
Site Plan Control
Review Status :
Agreement Registered - Securities Held
Status Date :
June 24, 2013
New 2-storey office building with proposed 6 office compartments to be leased per floor. The building is designed to permit access on each floor at grade level with individual exterior entry.
Requirements for supporting documentation vary according to application type and proposal complexity. As a result, some proposals warrant the collection of studies and plans while others do not. The need for supporting documentation is typically outlined for applicants prior to the submission of an application. Where possible, a plan illustrating the proposal has been provided. If you have questions relating to supporting documentation, please contact the file lead.
The following reports, studies and related documentation are subject to some conditions. Read More>>
- Elevations D07-12-11-0068; (363 Kb)
- Geotechnical Study D07-12-11-0068; (2 M)
- Grading Plan D07-12-11-0068; (161 Kb)
- Landscape Plan D07-12-11-0068; (399 Kb)
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment D07-12-11-0068; (1 M)
- Planning Rationale D07-12-11-0068; (78 Kb)
- Servicing Options Report D07-12-11-0068; (1 M)
- Servicing Plan D07-12-11-0068; (173 Kb)
- Site Plan D07-12-11-0068; (359 Kb)
- Survey D07-12-11-0068; (835 Kb)