This Website contains information about the following development applications, subject to public consultation. Development information received before February 1, 2008 is not available online.
- Official Plan Amendment
- Zoning By-law Amendment
- Plan of Subdivision
- Site Plan Control
- Demolition Control
- Plan of Condominium
Third party studies and plans concerning development applications have been submitted to the City of Ottawa in English only. Should you require dialogue and correspondence in French, please contact the File Lead.
Application # :
Date Received :
December 21, 2012
Ward 19 - CUMBERLAND - Stephen Blais
Site Plan Control
Review Status :
Application File Pending
Status Date :
March 20, 2013
The purpose of the development is to enable to construction of a truck parking site for Long Combination Vehicles (LCV), which consist of a tractor pulling two full-length semi-trailers up to 40 metres in overall length. This site would be an Origin/Destination location where the truck operator will be able to detach one trailer to do local deliveries, come back and pick up the other trailer to do local deliveries, come back to pick up the first trailer and leave with both trailers. LCVs are only allowed to operate on designated approved routes in Ontario and all Origin/Destination locations must be within 2km of a primary highway.
Requirements for supporting documentation vary according to application type and proposal complexity. As a result, some proposals warrant the collection of studies and plans while others do not. The need for supporting documentation is typically outlined for applicants prior to the submission of an application. Where possible, a plan illustrating the proposal has been provided. If you have questions relating to supporting documentation, please contact the file lead.
The following reports, studies and related documentation are subject to some conditions. Read More>>
- D07-12-12-0210 Environmental Impact Statement & Tree Conservation Report; (2 M)
- D07-12-12-0210 Erosion & Sediment Control Plan; (1 M)
- D07-12-12-0210 Geotechncial Study; (961 Kb)
- D07-12-12-0210 Grade Control & Drainage Plan; (1 M)
- D07-12-12-0210 Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment; (3 M)
- D07-12-12-0210 Planning Rationale; (223 Kb)
- D07-12-12-0210 Site & Landscape Plan; (407 Kb)
- D07-12-12-0210 Site Servicing Plan; (127 Kb)
- D07-12-12-0210 Stormwater Site Management Report; (2 M)
- D07-12-12-0210 Survey Plan; (362 Kb)
- D07-12-12-0210 Transportation Impact Study; (84 M)