This Website contains information about the following development applications, subject to public consultation. Development information received before February 1, 2008 is not available online.
- Official Plan Amendment
- Zoning By-law Amendment
- Plan of Subdivision
- Site Plan Control
- Demolition Control
- Plan of Condominium
Third party studies and plans concerning development applications have been submitted to the City of Ottawa in English only. Should you require dialogue and correspondence in French, please contact the File Lead.
Application # :
Date Received :
December 3, 2009
Ward 14 - SOMERSET - Catherine Mckenney
Site Plan Control
Review Status :
Application File Pending
Status Date :
May 19, 2010
To demolish an existing four storey building (office & vacant movie theater) and to contstruct a new 19 storey office building on the existing roundation with a 2 storey link to existing office tower.
Requirements for supporting documentation vary according to application type and proposal complexity. As a result, some proposals warrant the collection of studies and plans while others do not. The need for supporting documentation is typically outlined for applicants prior to the submission of an application. Where possible, a plan illustrating the proposal has been provided. If you have questions relating to supporting documentation, please contact the file lead.
The following reports, studies and related documentation are subject to some conditions. Read More>>
- Design Brief D07-12-09-0212; (3 M)
- Elevations North and East D07-12-09-0212; (142 Kb)
- Elevations South and West D07-12-09-0212; (146 Kb)
- Environmental Assessment D07-12-09-0212; (4 M)
- First Floor Plan and Parking Level 1 D07-12-09-0212; (470 Kb)
- Grading Plan D07-12-09-0212; (1 M)
- Landscape Plan D07-12-09-0212; (424 Kb)
- Servicing Plan D07-12-09-0212; (1 M)
- Servicing Study D07-12-09-0212; (3 M)
- Site Plan D07-12-09-0212; (617 Kb)
- Sun Shade Study D07-12-09-0212; (4 M)
- Survey Plan D07-12-09-0212; (1 M)
- Transportation Brief D07-12-09-0212; (227 Kb)