This Website contains information about the following development applications, subject to public consultation. Development information received before February 1, 2008 is not available online.
- Official Plan Amendment
- Zoning By-law Amendment
- Plan of Subdivision
- Site Plan Control
- Demolition Control
- Plan of Condominium
Third party studies and plans concerning development applications have been submitted to the City of Ottawa in English only. Should you require dialogue and correspondence in French, please contact the File Lead.
Application # :
Date Received :
December 4, 2014
Ward 20 - OSGOODE - George Darouze
Zoning By-law Amendment
Review Status :
OMB Package Sent
Status Date :
September 28, 2015
The purpose of this application is to rezone the property from Development Reserve Subzone 1 (DR1) to Village Residential First Density Subzone E with Rural Exception 617 (V1E[617r]) to enable residential development.
Requirements for supporting documentation vary according to application type and proposal complexity. As a result, some proposals warrant the collection of studies and plans while others do not. The need for supporting documentation is typically outlined for applicants prior to the submission of an application. Where possible, a plan illustrating the proposal has been provided. If you have questions relating to supporting documentation, please contact the file lead.
The following reports, studies and related documentation are subject to some conditions. Read More>>
- D02-02-14-0139 Archaeological Resource Assessment; (12 M)
- D02-02-14-0139 Draft Plan of Subdivision; (383 Kb)
- D02-02-14-0139 Environmental Impact Statement & Tree Conservation Report; (6 M)
- D02-02-14-0139 Environmental Impact Statement - Revised June 2015; (3 M)
- D02-02-14-0139 Geotechnical Study; (4 M)
- D02-02-14-0139 Hydrogeological & Terrain Analysis ; (13 M)
- D02-02-14-0139 Hydrogeological Investigation - Revised May 2015; (344 Kb)
- D02-02-14-0139 Phase I Environmental Site Assessment; (4 M)
- D02-02-14-0139 Planning Rationale; (18 M)
- D02-02-14-0139 Stormwater Site Management Report & Servicing Options Report; (2 M)
- D02-02-14-0139 Survey; (2 M)
- D02-02-14-0139 Transportation Impact Study; (1 M)
- Revised EIS- April 2015; (3 M)